[email protected] wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I wondered why everyone was so quiet on this matter, till I checked the
> posting and found out that again all I got for my copying effort was the <>
> translation. Now minded you, I checked to make sure that the copy was
> showing up before I pushed send.
>
> For those who may have missed my previous posting, this is about an ongoing
> debate on the candida forum about cs. Someone who uses it seems to be
> mistaken about some of their concerns.
>
> Anyway, here I've tried again. The posting is copied below.
>
> I remember that some on the list have the facts at hand to dispute some of
> this, to to calm the concern.
>
> I'd appreciate any information you can send for me to take to the candida
> forum.
>
> Thanks,
> Taylor
>
> Re: Colloidal silver question
>
> From: Linda from California
> Date: 8/10/99
> Time: 11:37:26 AM
> Remote Name: 171.133.216.5
>
> Comments
>
> I posted the note with no name because I forgot to type my name
> before I sent it. If you read my note you can see that I have done my
> research. I am not in the medical profession, do not have anything to
> gain or lose by sharing this information. I have no ulterior motives as
> may have been suggested. I actually care about others . My message
> is whatever you take or try, use sound judgement.
>
> I actually make and use colloidal silver and am an advocate. I think
> that using colloidal silver is beneficial As with any compound, be
> aware of what you are taking and it's possible effects. Some people
> are actually allergic to colloidal silver.
>
> All the promotional literature I have read say that colloidal silver is
> non-toxic and that only the older silver proteins and silver salts are
> toxic. Alot of the advertising is copied from other advertisers. These
> people are making money from it's use so of course they are going to
> downplay any possible side effects. There is so much information on
> the web. So, yes do your research. Don't believe everything you
> read. Don't believe me or Sharon. Do your own research. Use sound
> judgement.
>
> Medically speaking, we do know the history of silver and it's toxic
> effects. However, colloidal silver is so much safer because the
> particles are in parts per million. The truth is, however, silver does
> accumulate in the body. So what really matters is the total
> accumulated dose of silver and how quickly it was consumed. The
> body has an excretion mechanism which can to some degree keep up
> with silver intake if the quantities are more dilute. The silver that is
> accumulated in the human body is the excess of intake over
> excretion. The estimated dosage of silver required to trigger an
> anti-infection response is approximately 1 milligram of silver. The
> estimated accumulated dosage required to produce argyria is
> approximately one to six accumulated grams of silver. Some
> references state it could be as high as 50 grams in some people.
> However, colloidal silver does accumulate in the body over time, just
> more slowly than silver compounds.
>
> So, bottom line, take colloidal silver. It has many wonderful uses.
> Just use sound judgement and be aware of the buildup in the human
> body.
>
> Reply to this message
Why do you think CS accumulates in the body? Someone on the list
mentioned that some one drinks a gallon a day, I think it was Bob
Beck. I have been taking an ounce a day and sometimes a lot more
for two years and I notice no ill effects.
Ron
> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>
> To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
> [email protected] -or- [email protected]
> with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
>
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
>
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
[email protected] -or- [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
To post, address your message to: [email protected]
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>