Shirley,

I muat have missed it what is the formula????

Mary
-------------- Original message from Shirley Reed <pj20fl...@gmail.com>: --------------

  The formula by Brooks Bradley that has been so beneficial for Indi's MRSA is very good for the skin.  Even if you don't have MRSA.  Used after showering,  the skin  will itch and bite for a few minutes right after it is applied.  After a few applications this effect ceases, but the skin really begins to look good.  This takes a couple of weeks, maybe more.  I wasn't really paying that much attention, but the scaliness and patchiness has practically gone and even skin wrinkles and sagging has diminished quite a bit. :)  This is especially noticeable on the neck area, but elsewhere too.  The faint odor of the DMSO leaves quickly and so far I have not gotten stinky like I do if I take it internally.  This is good news so enjoy!!  pj     ps  If the itch and bite stuff is too much for you, just slather on some coconut oil.  That makes the itch and bite go away quickly.  But it's not the coconut oil doing the good stuff since I use it regularly anyway.  It is definitely the formula.