Ok Ode, I think I'm getting a bit closer to understanding the difference
between these things.

See if I have this right--if a person were to use TWO separate containers
(the synthetic chamois in between)  and adding salt, with stainless steel
plates, we would get H3O.  And this would last as long as the H3O listed by
alpha omega and do the same things they mention.

If a person used the same container (like the single jar used in making CS)
and uses salt and stainless steel plates, they would get miracle water.  But
this will only be stable for a few hours before reverting back to salt water

If a person uses 2 separate containers with a chamois between), no salt, and
titanium (or perhaps stainless steel) they would have one container of acid
water and one of alkaline water, as in Kangen type ionizers.  Although
apparently there is some salt solution being used in the Kangen machines.
This acid water is useful for healing skin conditions and cleaning, while
the alkaline water is for internal use, as per many Japanese hospital
testimonials.  This water, too, reverts in a few hours?

Did I get these right?  Or am I still missing something?  If this is right,
do you have any idea how much salt would be used per amount of water to
achieve H3O?

I'm just trying to sort out these different types of water and their uses,
and if each can be made at home.  Without anything more than ph strips to
determine what the waters consist of, I can only go by what I am learning
here, and trust that the waters will turn out as easily and consistently as
CS.  :-)Thanks, Ode, for taking the time to explain things.

Samala,
Renee