If you wish to know more go to www.earthclinic.com
-------------- Original message from MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>: --------------

Hi Mary.  OK -- I can do this.  And you're saying that this actually did something about his toenail fungus?  I can hardly believe it could be so easy.
MA

From: "mborg...@att.net" <mborg...@att.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 9:13:23 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Baking soda, cancer, and fungus

Hi
Braggs acv has the mother in it, but some suggested that the mother is actually a yeast/fungus.
This is too expensive, walmart has a gallon acv much cheeper and it works.

I bought a plastic shoe box a walmart it will hold both feet, simply put feet in and cover up to  the toes with acv, keep in for a hour at a time, you can use whenever you wish some say you can reuse the acv, which we did.
Mary
-------------- Original message from MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>: --------------

Hi Mary -- what do you mean "without the mother"?  And what exactly did he do with the ACV?  Thanks.
MA