Can you not set your machine to reverse polarity, because that does away
with the problem altogether - you just don't get sludgy bits.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Revonda Henderson
Date: 27/04/2009 22:08:24
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>making cs

When I make a batch of CS I always clean the silver electrodes before
brewing. However, when the batch is complete there are usually a few silver
particles or sluggy type substance floating in the water. So, I tried
straining the cs through a reuseable coffee filter to get these particles I
can see out. My ppm meter reads around 5 when the batch is complete but
after I strained it the ppm meter reads 0. Any advice please...Thanks

<<faint_grain.jpg>>