"Money and mouths"

 "Right to lifers" don't exactly step up and claim the unwanted children.

They just yell about "should be" wanting all children, but that doesn't make it true and they don't SHOW that it is to them either.

You should practice what I preach?

 Lady in a restaurant: [ true encounter ]
 Is that your kid?
I can't kill it....Must not be.
You wanna buy him dinner?
 No
OK then, mine to feed, but not mine.

[ I can't make you buy him dinner, any more than I can make him eat it without whining incessantly about Happy Meals.....what to do, what to do....]

Well, MY momma would slap the CRAP outta me and let me go hungry.....and I don't hate her.
[Shut up or go eat worms, kid.]
 Today, she'd be in jail and I'da learned that parent abuse pays.

..I wouldn't even want to have ME for a kid, these days.

Ode