Hi,

I've read that 3% H2O2 has stabilizers in it, an aluminum compound. But I have never read that of "food grade 35%" Any info or concerns on that?

From: zzekel...@aol.com
Date: April 28, 2009 5:20:58 AM PDT
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>making cs

Thanks Steve, that is what I was referring to. Forgot to add it in my ?? Lois

I am on a blackberry right now and don't access to all the previous posts. Is this relative to the CS with silver oxide and problems filtering it out? If so I would add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of 3% H2O2 to a quart.
- Steve N

Steve, what ratio would you use ?? how much H2O2 to how much silver??? Thanks, Lois