From: Joseph Metz
Date: 28/04/2009 14:44:09
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: nebuliser

Hi Dee,

thanks for the info. Is the "Medisana Medibreeze"  a humidifier? Nebuliser?
Vaporisor?  I just bought a vaporiser from Walgreens & the vapor comes out
too hot to have near my face. The only info I found for the Medisana call is
a humidifier. Does the vapor come out hot?

Is there a significant difference between the vapor from a humidifier & a
nebullizer?

Thanks

<<faint_grain.jpg>>