Dianne -- would you mind sharing how you went about *adding* DMSO to your
silver application?  I'm sorry you were so sick -- two days is bad enough, two
weeks too much, two months?  Yikes.  MA

________________________________
From: Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>
To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:44:34 PM
Subject: RE: CS>PPM

Bob

I did MMS ever four hours (6 drops) for several days along with the 5ppms of
silver, same dose times.  The only thing it did was make me very miserable
making quick trips to the bathroom.  The thing that seemed to stimulate
everything into working was the addition of DMSO.  It was the worst flu I have
ever experienced, was sick two months.  I think you are right about using a
higher PPM.

Dianne