I want to thank everyone who replied to my question about occular herpes.  I
gave Luke a few drops in his eye last night and he said it made his eye feel
uncomfortable.  Marshall, I will take your cautionary advice under serious
consideration.

I have a SilverGen and I've always made batches with the knob turned to high
(and I don't have a ppm meter).  My CS has always been white as plain water so
I've never worried about its quality.

May I poll people on this list who have SilverGen machines and find out what
you set your dial to and why?  I would be very grateful to learn from you guys
on this question.

Would it be right to assume that if the silver rods were submersed to the same
level and the same size jar was used that the different settings on the dial
will produce relatively consistent PPMs?

Are there purposes for which you make low PPM batches vs. higher PPM batches?

Again, many thanks in advance...

Blessings,
Lea Ann Savage
Satellite Beach, FL