Thanks Pat.
Paula
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pat Lawrie
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:50 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>squamous cell carcinoma

        I also took off a basal cell with just regular iodine and DMSO. After
day 1 I noticed a marked difference. Because it stains, I covered it with a
soaked cotton piece and duct tape. Think I only applied it sporadically about 5
or 6 times because the tape irritated my skin and it's in a difficult location
on my shoulder for me to reach. But it really took it away. Has left a red mark
so plan to do it again a couple more times. My concoction was about 1/3 DMSO to
the iodine. I did not measure.

        Pat