Marshalee, I forgot to ask...how long did it take for the CS to kill the
bacteria, and for you to be well? Blessings, Little Bird

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshalee Hallett
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 4:28 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS for Lyme...Just started on it..info welcome

Hi! Welcome to the List. I am a former Lymie, bitten in 1990, took Doxy for
6 years, nearly died, then found out about CS. Thank God!I took 3 swallows a
day of home made CS, (about 1 cup) when I was in active Lyme, 18 PPM or
thereabouts. I now am well, except for permanent brain damage, (diagnosed on
MRI), which makes me feel like my feet are wrapped up in duct tape and are
swollen and sometimes painful. That I can live with!
Hope this helps.
Marshalee
(PS, if you`d like to talk to me on the phone for more details, email me
privately and send me your number and I`ll call on my cheap long distance
nickel.)