what's the yahoo site? which rife machine does your friend use? I need to find
real people with real success. georgia

-----Original Message-----
From: scl...@cox.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Cc: gmetrop...@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 4:22 pm
Subject: Re: CS>beck protocol success anyone?

Lyme and mycoplasma are very tough to get rid of. There is a lyme group on
yahoo
which has good support and reports of what herbs/electronics etc has helped
them
most. Many of them are using  Rife machines with a plasma tube made by Dan
Tracy. These machines are much more powerful than the beck style
zappers/magpulsers etc. 2 minutes of Rife treatment can cause a herx., very
powerful.  Colloidal silver is always a good supplement to be on with Lyme and
mycoplasma. This is what I have heard from a friend with Lyme using the above.

Sincerely
Steve
---- gmetrop...@aol.com wrote:

anyone ever heard of anyone having success with the beck protocol? I am
wondering if it would work for chronic lyme and mycoplasma that has
infected the connective tissues of the scalp causing chronic severe
headaches,adhesions, muscle spasm from head down back and circulatory
issues. Could this protocol address this problem. I have struggled for
8 years with these symptoms 24 hours and trying to raise my 6 children.