Steve,

I was taking Potassium iodide and eventually had a overdose reaction of
sniffling or a hayfever reaction.  I'm wondering if I had taken it with
Potassium iodate, the iodine would have been more bioavailable to my cells
and I wouldn't have had such a reaction.

On the reagent grade is this safe to take internally?  I'm not knowledgeable
about grade levels.

Thank you for the information.

Sharlene