What is CMO? Still pretty rough going with CS right now. Guess it's working if
I'm this tired. Blessings, Little Bird

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshalee Hallett
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 7:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Wow I feel good!

Hi! T4s are the white cells that, when they go haywire, attack the joints
and cause arthritis, and stuff like Lupus. Duoflex is the brand name of the
CMO I took. I paid $125 for the full course, and no, you don`t have to keep
taking it forever, unlike the crap...er, drugs the docs toss at us.
I don`t recall exactly how much of the others I took, just what it
recommended on the labels.
I have learned that if I drink milk, my left knee snaps and pops painfully,
when I don`t, it doesn`t. Hmmm.
Marshalee