Forwarded message....
Scott Adams

-----Original Message-----
From: lymetop...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lymetop...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of maritza2142
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 8:43 AM
To: lymetop...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [lymetopics] Share your Lyme Story with Obama

One of our San Diego support group members has made contact with a Barack
Obama volunteer who is also partly responsible for getting the movie UNDER
OUR SKIN shown in San Diego. This is an excerpt from their email.
"Hearing your story yesterday when we talked, helped me to be even more
inspired to bring the message of Lyme Disease and Health Care Reform to as
many people will listen.  I encourage you to help bring to light the plight
of Lyme patients.  This is a once in a lifetime moment when we can share our
health care stories.  The Obama administration is listening and they want to
help.  Please visit

 http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/healthcarestory

 to share your story and take the time to encourage all Lyme suffers in your
association to do the same and then forward this message on to more Lyme
sufferers.  The more Lyme stories received the more likely they will get
recognition at the federal level.  Lyme disease so poignantly illustrates
all that is wrong with health care in America."

Regardless of your political opinions, this is an opportunity to get
extensive media coverage about LYME Disease, which can only be a benefit to
those currently suffering, and hopefully prevent the future suffering of
others.
Maritza