I am currently in Belize and have a lot of people interested in cs. Where I am staying is an Eco Lodge ( Cotton Tree Lodge ) and the owner is all for using cs on everything from water purification ,laundry, work surfaces, etc etc. My question is what impact would this have on the environment considering it is in a virgin tropical jungle where all waste ends up in the local river . thanks Richard