From: Annie B Smythe [mailto:anniebsmy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:50 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Questions about Iodine?

Is Lugol's the best Iodine to purchase? And what difference does the
percentage of Iodine really make? I've found 7% solutions and 2 %
solutions. Is there any difference, other than the dosage changing
according to the concentration of the solution?

I've never bought Lugol's before so I'm kind of nervous about it. There
are warnings all over the place about the FDA and their fingers in the
sale of Iodine. Strange that they want to regulate Iodine, when everyone
meeds it, and the type of Iodine in table salt has changed.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the explosion of obesity here
in the states? The fast food doesn't help, nor all the processed foods
loaded with simple sugars either. And of course the ever growing use of
fluoride in the water supply is poisonous to the thyroid. *Shakes head*

Can anyone tell me a safe dosage?  Anyone have experience with Lugol's.
And does the skin painting really tell you if you're deficient?

Annie