From: Guyot Léna
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 5:41 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Wayne

Hi All,
Along with our prayers for Wayne, let's all hold the image of Wayne coming out of successful surgery and waking up to the news that everything went well. Let's also hope that he soon learns how many people were concerned and care about his well-being, and that he feels a renewed gratitude for his precious life.

Be well,
L�na

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>