  From: Golden Aldi
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 11:53 AM
  Subject: CS>color of my cs

  Hi All,

  I have a question that I'm not sure I know the answer to, and its regarding
the colloidal silver water I made a few days ago. At first, it was pretty clear
with a small teint of yellow, then I let it sit, and then filtered it through 2
coffee filters. that was a few days ago, now I wanted to fill the water into
small brown bottles I bought, but now the color has changed to an indiscribable
color. Its still a clear water, but I can't tell you what color it is. Has a
teint of red or brown. Did I have good stuff that went bad? It wasn't kept in
direct sunlight, and it hasn't been hot here. Can i stll use it other than for
cleaning or plants?
  I guess I'll have to make some more... Its already the 2nd batch. The first
batch I watered my plants with, cause there were some big pieces on the bottom
of the jar.
  Aldona