Morning Marshall,  and the list,

I did not intend to ruin a good list,
     I did not.

>>At 03:22 PM 6/10/2009, you wrote:
I reached his son at STA Engineering, and would not give his number out except that it is already public information if you do a whois on fugitt.com

   Wendell should have know this, but he has been more
worried than I have.

601-622-0643
Marshall

  I did miss the morgue, but a few times
I thought I was headed there.

The things they did do me was much worse than the
procedure itself.

Now I can read the computer screen.
For a time, I could not read or hear, due to the low blood flow.

Soon I hope to write the details, history, origin, cause,

Likely make a web page so It can may be of value
to others.

I do appreciate the concern and loving comments
made by everyone.

And likely I should not have done it the way I did.
NO doubt.

I did use CS, every which way from Sunday,
You can bet on that.

I took it to the hospital, ........ in camouflaged bottles
and fooled everyone in sight.

The ordeal is over, and I would like to write a book
about
What Secret Weapons to take to the hospital.

One........ I will take the next time,
if the next time happens,

Is a police whistle around my neck,
because...........
the bogus nurse call system did not work.

It the distance past, ......... I could have fixed that too.

Plus,
I gave them hell
whey they used the wrong word
or gave me the wrong definition,
or beat around the bush, ...........
Lots of idiots there.
I expected all to be Experts, .........

I made many friends with some of them, Yes Indeed.

The heart clinic is in the top 5 in the country.
( St Dominic Heart Center, Jackon, MS )
So,....... I survived,

They said I have only 1 year to live,
but I am
betting my life they are wrong
on that also.

If........... If
I get to feeling as good as
I would like to feel,

I may make a list
for
Bogus Hospitals,
Bogus Doctors,
and
all the
mistakes they make, .............
Some would not like that list.
but some of us.........
would like it and make some
valuable contributions.

Again,
I appreciate the concern for me.
I doubt that I was
worth it............

Wayne
if I made a mistake or two in the message,
I am still....... a bit below PAR...........