From: Norton, Steve [mailto:stephen.nor...@ngc.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 1:58 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Public Vote re: Face Color

Heidrun,

I can't tell from the pictures. It seems to me that the first two
pictures may have some blue/gray in them but the last two do not. Do you
gave bluing in the fingernails? If you do have the start of Argyria,
from what I see in the literature Argyria is most often caused by liver
or kidney problems that prevent the body from eliminating the silver
rather than too much silver use. Have you had their functioning checked
recently?
There are other conditions that can cause a blue facial skin tone. It
can be caused by low blood oxygen, cigarette smoking, alcohol and
internal bleeding. Blood oxygen saturation is easily and non invasively
checked with an oximeter. Maybe your doctor has one and can check your
blood oxygen levels.

 - Steve N