Couldn't see you for another 3 weeks?? Geez, animals really do get to see a
doctor much sooner than a human...

I've put some CS in a spray bottle, diluted with some distilled water, and
spray my fruits and veggies with it, after rinsing them off. If there were
any viruses on them, they would be killed.

Aldona