Just mentioning that I had a little fatty tumor on the upper inside arm and tried DMSO with CS added for months and it did nothing. I still would like to get rid of it by breaking up instead of a knife in case you have any ideas please.
Leslie
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: CS>DMSO on artificial joint?

Leslie asks:
What do you dilute with?? I have a friend who has bad arthritis in his
knees and they hurt all the time. This sounds good.

I wouldn't use anything but distilled water to dilute with. Whatever's
in your water is going into every cell of your body due to the carrier-
effect of the DMSO, so why take chances?

I wrote:
I have a friend who tore up both knees (major soft-tissue damage) in
an industrial accident several years ago. ... I told him about DMSO
... He's diluting to about 35%.

Be well,

Mike D.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>