Hulda Clark was clear in her books about the 3 phases of worm
infection and treatment with her "Zapper" device.
As I recall the treatment was to be used in stages, one right after
the other with 7 minute rest periods in between.

The first zapping killed the adult worms, rest for 7 minutes (I
think), then another zapping period for hatched eggs, another rest
period followed by a final zapping.

If interested google Hulda Clark, zapper.

Unfortunately the term "zapper" is used for several bioelectric
devices and they work differently.
I'm referring to Clark's (a 555 device).

                                                Chuck

Smile and the world smiles with you. Frown and you get credit for
thinking.