From: "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
Date: 3 July 2009 7:58:43 AM
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Reversing Argyia -  Post 3  - Vitamin c, MSM and EDTA

So what do you do?

Maybe Heidrun's suggestion is the next best option:

"Regarding EDTA removing silver from the skin, I found this
on http://www.digitalnaturopath.com/treat/T305361.html:";

"EDTA chelation will remove the blue / gray tinge from the skin, usually
with just a few treatments."

Personally, I would give it a try. Normally if you take Calcium Disodium
EDTA orally you only get around a 5% absorption of the EDTA into the
bloodstream. But a paper was published in JANA that showed a 36%
absorption rate if taken as a suppository. See:

Comparison of the Absorption, Brain and Prostate Distribution, and
Elimination of CaNa2 EDTA of Rectal Chelation Suppositories to
Intravenous Administration

(http://www.detoxamin.com/documents/EllithorpeReprint10_2.pdf)

CaNa2 EDTA is easy to buy as a powder and you can make your own
suppository. Look online for instructions. It can be as simple as
putting the powder in a size "0" gelatin capsule. You also might
consider Tetrasodium EDTA. It dissolves over a wider pH range.

 - Steve N