sorry, this went to Saralou in stead of the list by mistake.

k.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com>
Date: July 3, 2009 9:27:57 PM CDT
To: slped...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vitamin D hype

Mine is not a knee jerk opinion- I have been a student of nutrition since the 1970's. Much of it is simply common sense and laws of physics. If you are looking for a conspiracy, well; I suppose you could be right, but I have not seen anything to suggest it. Up here, most of the drs do not even check D levels, even though it has ALWAYS been a problem.

It has always been a problem in the north.

It is not new.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Kathryn