  From: brick...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 7:54 PM
  Subject: CS>Foot Bath

  Ruth, this is the mix for the foot baths I have used for 3 3/4 months.
  Gallon of CS
  16 teaspoons of Baking Soda
  1 to 2 ounces DMSO

  I heat the mixture and soak both feet in a plastic double shoe box size tub
for 20 to 60 minutes. Then I strain the mix back into the gallon container and
add CS to make up for the lost mix. Keep using the same mix till it gets too
cruddy. I use the old mix to spray on my trees and plants.

  I started with 6 thick toe nails, now all are regular size but still slightly
yellow tinted. I noticed like the fungus went up my feet nearly to the ankles.

  I dry my toe nails with a hair dryer and then wear part wool socks. It looks
like I need to keep this up past the 4 months time that Duncan Crow said it
takes to fix. I missed soaking my feet about 2 weeks so Duncan is probably
right on.

  Marshall, the local Bee Keepers club said that there is no CCD reported here
in Kitsap county. They did not know why our bees have so far escaped CCD.

  Brickey

  Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.