From: Ruth Bertella <berte...@lfdcbham.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Foot Bath
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 8:24 AM

Hi Brickey,

Thank you so much for re-sharing this!  After cutting the
two big toenails back almost halfway, I have been putting a drop of 1%
Magnascent Iodine on each toenail most nights for several weeks
now and they are looking better.  I just got my new order of
Magnascent Iodine, but this time I got the 2% and was hoping that might speed
things along.  I figured your foot soak could possibly be the ace in the
hole in kicking toenail fungus butt!!  >grin<

Thanks again!
Ruth