Thanks for the info. concerning the  tooth cavity. I never knew they made a
cavity repair kit...
     Question--{{  I'm using my small silver brewer--- 4 9V batteries--
resistor & meter to  make 8 oz. of CS/ EIS .   I find it brews faster if I heat
the DS  H2O in the microwave first. I remember I did ask the list about
that &  members said it was OK but not to go over 120 degrees....}}
   Is it ok to seed the DS  H2O  with some of the silver I have already
made??? I use the laser light  & I can see a red line when the brewing starts.
 I'm not sure if  it will brew correctly & make good CS/EIS.  It sure brews
a lot faster.  Am I making a mistake???? Thanks for any help you can
give...Lois
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.