Yeah, <big grin>

it is what I used when I got stuck buying it. I found it worked great, and liked that it was only water and silver instead of some others that use other ingredients. They seem like good people as far as I can tell.

There was a local guy around here that had a similar setup and was selling for half as much. Have not tried that as I have my own set up. I talked to him a couple of times over the phone, nice guy. He did talk about that their machine was different than mine, which makes me wonder if they use HVDC in a closed system. He has an agreement of some sort to not talk about it, proprietary etc, so he did not say much.

Either way, the lab site that tested it said it is ionic silver, and does not say it has silver nitrates, so if it is hvdc it is done well, and if it is lvdc it is done well. At least the last time I checked. Spendy, but a good product, imho.

Kathryn