*A personal experience.*
**
I bought an ionic foot bath several years ago for myself after testing
several models.  They were invented by an Australian more than 10 years
ago. He has been copied and now there is a wide price range from those for
the home ($150 US) to professional modesl (++ $2,000 US). You get what you
pay for, however, the main difference is the quality of the metals used to
make the array and its size (stainless steel, steel and copper). It's just a
plastic basin, a transformer, a timer, an array and two cords. I'm sure
someone of the Silver list could tell us how to make one for $30 or less.
:)

The cheaper models are not as effective for detox; they still do the job,
you just have to do more sessions to get the same result.  The
baths definitely draw out toxins. You can see them and smell them in the
bath water. Still, they will not detox your body overnight or in three
sessions.  I don't know of anything that will.

Some precautions:
Do not use them if you have a pacemaker or dental implants.
You need to take a mineral supplement if you do a series of foot baths,
because they draw out minerals along with everything else.
Never do more than two a week.

An infra red sauna will do the same thing and more, but then it's not in the
same price range.

I once met an elderly gentleman from Virginia who was head of the department
of pediatrics at the Univ. of Richmond, He soaked his feet in warm water
with epsom salts every night and he swore those nightly foot baths were the
reason he had never been sick a day in his life. It's worth a try.

It's nice to see you back, Mike!

Blessings,
Carlene