I'm taking Serrapeptase, too, in an experiment to see if it helps with
scarring, old and new.  I started out taking one a day, but after six months I
saw no changes in scars.  But interestingly, at about four months, my dental
hygienist made a comment that the plaque on my teeth was very soft this time,
and blew off when he just touched it.  This is a change from my previous
hygiene appointments.  I noted that Serrapeptase is also supposed to help with
arterial plaque, and asked if he and the dentist thought that maybe my regular
regimen was having some effect on that.  They made a note of it in my file, and
the plaque since then still seems to be very soft.  Is it the Serrapeptase?
Don't know, for sure, or if I'm unknowingly doing a better job of home
maintenance.  I guess the way to find out would be to stop and see if the
plaque reverts to the hard stuff.  Not willing to do that experiment at this
time, as I want to see what progress may
 be made on the scars and blood pressure, if any.

It's also supposed to help with blood pressure, and while I had one reading
that was lower than my normal, I haven't been monitoring that the way that I
should.

Anyhow, recently, I upped my Serrapeptase to two per day, to see if there is
any better effect on the scars.  I know sometimes these more natural healing
therapies take a lot more time, and I'm patient, but there will come a time
 Linda
"Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try
to be better than yourself." William Faulkner