The thing with vaccines is that they contains loads of other ingredients,
and I don't think CS would do much for them (detergents, antibiotics, DNA,
mercury, and the viruses , except kill a virus that is already dead, if that
were even possible. LOL
We cannot go to forced vaccines. That would be causing bodily harm that
could also lead to death! That would then be MURDER! Whatever happened to
our Freedom of Choice? It should be my choice, to "put myself at risk" of
contracting the flu. Then in 20-30 yrs, if I'm still around, they can take
some of my blood for some healthy anti-bodies! What a bunch of idiots...
That is exactly what they did with the survivors of the epidemic from 1918.
Those that were not vaccinated, and had the flu, have the anti-bodies the
mongreling pharma companies want. Well I guess its better than using swine,
cow, chicken, monkey DNA, to then spritz into the human guinea pigs.
Aldi, in Germany. Hope the germans won't do this nonsense of forced
vaccinations. I'll have to find a doctor to forge my vaccine records!