    *From:* Marshall Dudley <mailto:mdud...@execonn.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, April 11, 2001 11:27 AM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>Ions vs Particles

    Mixing CS with agar will make it essentially ineffective.  But it
    should still
    be effective as a topical spray on the actual mold or bacteria
    growing on the
    surface.

    Marshall

    "James Osbourne, Holmes" wrote:

    > CS has been reported by others to not be as effective on
    cultures grown on
    > agar as in broth.
    >
    > JOH

    I use some
    > > Ionic CS before the aluminum free deodorant stick.
    > >
    > > Since making the cloudy stuff ala Frank Key and the originator
    Bill
    > > Fernald, I keep some in the bathroom.
    > >
    > > Monday morning was a "bad odor day" so I tried the particulate
    CS, and
    > > it was of no effect. So I went to the kitchen where the ionic
    CS is

<mailto:silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com> -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
    <mailto:silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>

    http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html