Hi all-

Thanks for your comments on using the microwave components. I have tried a
few batches using the microwave electronics and fear I am ending up with too
large of particles. Even though I use only small electrodes now(wire) I
cannot imagine getting the electrodes big enough to reduce the current
density. I measured approx 300 ma of current. I would need an  electrode
about 100 times bigger than the one I now use.     any suggestions ?

 Has anyone here used just the microwave transformer alone for making HVAC
CS?

Yesterday just for fun I tried a batch using 240 VAC . After some 20 hrs I
have a *crystal *clear CS at about  8ppm. I have no idea what the quality is
but I am betting the particles are really tiny. The red laser pen shows a
fairly light beam through the solution.

 Anybody have any comments on HVAC  and their favorite ways of making it ?

thanks