I have tried but can't find an obituary on Wayne.  He lived in Terry
Mississippi close to Jackson.  That doesn't mean anything but makes me wonder.

Dianne

Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:11:47 -0600
From: sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Fw: [Ntl_news] Wayne Fugitt

Wait, wasn't he doing well after his surgery? Does anyone know what actually
happened?
I've forgotten what his age was, too, anybody know?
thanks,
sol

Deborah Gerard wrote:

--- On Fri, 7/31/09, marj...@wildblue.net <marj...@wildblue.net> wrote:

It is with deep regret that I inform everyone of the passing this morning of Mr
Wayne Fugitt. He passed away sitting at his computer.
He was my friend and will be missed.
Truman McManus

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: