I have anecdotal evidence to share, having gone from being a very healthy,
active
person to pretty much an invalid due to MRSA infection. At the time I
discovered
CS the docs were talking about amputating my right leg due to associated
cellulitis and osteomyelitis. I haven't managed to eliminate the MRSA, but it
is mostly under control now since I began using CS. I drink it and at the
first sign of cellulitis I use it topically as well. Lately I have drunk as
much as a pint a day. And of course I still have both my legs. :)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your friend,
--
indi

--
indi