I hadn't been reading the posts and my computer had been automatically sorting my email into various files (something Wayne had taught me to do) and I scrolled back and read a few posts the other day. Imagine my dismay when I saw that Wayne had died! He was one of the most intelligent persons I had ever met. Everytime I talked to him I learned something from him. I'm gonna miss that old rascal!

Wayne came out to visit me in Texas about 5 years ago. He had an open invitation to me to come visit him but I procrastinated and now he is gone. I'm going to miss our phone conversations. He taught me the proper way to eat raw sunflower seeds. Now I have to wait till the resurrection to see him again.

David Bearrow