From: brooks76...@lycos.com
To: Silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 19:00:32 -0400
Subject: CS>New Research Results

We are Euphoric...almost...over our enthusiasm regarding a substance which
became available about 24 months ago---and since subjected to a number of
different evaluations.
While the actual materials are not (essentially) modified in chemical or
biological essence.....the FORM of delivery is GREATLY improved and we have
enjoyed ASTONISHING results among all of our principal investigators evaluating
these materials. These research evaluations revolved around substances yielded
by a process called Liposomal Encapsulated Technology (LET). All of our
evaluations involved either Liposomal Encapsulated GSH or Liposomal
Encapsulated
Vitamin C. A majority of our experimental cases involved LET-based Vitamin C.
About six months ago, inspired by the very recent (last 15 months) documented
research of Dr. Thomas Levy, M.D., and associates, we endeavored to prosecute
some evaluations of our own.......which centered on vitamin C encapsulated by
phospholipid liposomes. The actual material we utilized was obtained from
representatives of a firm holding some exclusive procedural patents (Livon),
but there are, probably, others now available.....especially with the
proclivities of firms for circumventing existing patents. The material is
called "Smart" Lyco-Spheric Nano-Spheres.
The principal characteristic which enables the substance to yield such
outstanding results, springs from its ability to present both in the blood
stream and the inter-cellular environments----simultaneously. I could hardly
believe Dr. Levy's original claims as to results they achieved. To wit: That
the ORAL ingestion of this "Vitamin C on Steroids" as the hype had pronounced
it-----turned out (at least for us), to be ...EXACTLY THAT. E.G. 5 GRAMS of the
LET-type vitamin C (taken orally) did, indeed, yield results comparable to 50
GRAMS OF IV ADMINISTERED vitamin C. We were, simply, ASTOUNDED...by this
result. I will not attempt to elaborate on our specific experiments, but will
state that our associates achieved some UNBELIEVABLE results in very short time
windows----and some involving stage IV carcinoma (which had proven unresponsive
to ALL EXISTING ALLEOPATHIC PROTOCOLS). The implications are simply
STAGGERING....for us.
The COST PROFILE simply COLLAPSES when considering such a
simple---non-toxic----address
to an amazing number of terminal-type insults. e.g. snakebite, botulinum, viral
insults from across the entire spectrum, etc).
I must go now, but I encourage list members to conduct a web search on this
manufacturing technology and the products available.....that actually exhibit
the nano-encapsulation technology.
Do understand that some condition/circumstance may present itself, that could
modify or, maybe, even negate our profound results...but I most SERIOUSLY DOUBT
such will be the case. At present, we can hardly believe our results, but three
other research groups (with whom we exchange information periodically.....have
effected results identical to ours.
Sincerely, -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To
post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic
messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic
List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour