Did she try serrapeptase? Google serrapeptase emphysema for a number of articles on it. That in conjunction with CS nebulization just might allow the dead tissue to be cleared away, and new alveoli to be grown back.

Marshall

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
My sister in law has emphysema and hers is not treatable. I understood that this condition is the destruction of the alveoli in the lungs. dee