Hi Dee,

Interesting information on the blood thinning properties.  Of course, I
immediately think of coumadin and the China connection, and wonder why
Serrapeptase or nattokinese could not be used in place of coumadin?

My Serrapeptase enzyme is from Puritan Pride and measures 90,000 IU per one
capsule.

Thank you,

Jean