Has anyone found a source of the glutathione in bulk?  And is there any
certain variety we need to get?  Some capsule preparations have other things
added.  Anybody know if we should just get capsules and empty them out and then
encapsulate them?   Do we do this the same way we do the Vit. C?   There seems
to be general agreement that the C and the GSH  work much better together than
separately.   And had anyone used CS as the water portion for dissolving the
lecithin?  I did do that one time and I think I had good results-felt something
different--but maybe it was my imagination.  Anyway, thought I would wait for
others' opinions.   tia   pj