Probably want to take lots of Vit. E, C, some A, Concentrace minerals seem to
really act fast.  But no one is mentioning Vitamin D 3 which sure is phenomenal
for preventing cancer, and is extremely helpful in treatment, or so I
understand.  And don't forget lots of iodine in the form of Lugol's Solution!!
 And getting the chlorine out of your shower and drinking water is very
important.  Or so I understand.   Best wishes,  pj   ps  Have you looked into
electricity for cancer???   The Beck Protocol and zappers have a really good
record for being very helpful with both length and quality of life.  Many
people can live a full life span and feel good the whole time without being
cured.  Baking soda is remarkably good too.  As you will see if you look into
these things, there is a lot one can do to get better quickly.