Does anyone else have an adverse reaction to taking lecithin?

When I take it regularly, after a certain point I start getting what
is almost mental confusion.  Not exactly mental confusion, but when I
am speaking about something, I start to use words that I hadn't meant
to use.  I mean to say one thing and use the wrong word, and not the
right word for the context, etc.

I have noticed this before with choline supplements.

Any thoughts about this?

Dan