Graviola, also extensively studied, is available legally everywhere, at modest cost. The Budwig Diet, likewise. There are others worth considering but these come to mind at the moment, and are immediately available to almost anyone.

On Tuesday, Sep 1, 2009, at 11:01 Asia/Tokyo, Bob Banever wrote:

If he lived in a state that allows medical marijuana he could purchase enough of it to make his own as well.

Bob

----- Original Message -----
From: paul catania
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 4:31 PM
Subject: CS>Re:MMS ENCAPSULATION

Dear Alan and Bob,

Alan wrote.....
I'm pretty sure that guy doesn't sell the oil, and I'm pretty sure it's illegal.  Too bad.
Alan

Bob wrote...
Your friend might wish to consider marijuana oil as a potential cure for his cancer.  It is backed by solid research.  He would need to consume 60 grams over a 90 day period of the oil.  Go to PhoenixTears.ca for more info and just google it as well.  Watch "Run from the Cure".  Good luck.
Bob
No, he doesn't sell it to my knowledge, but it's not illegal everywhere. In some states, like mine (Nevada) you can get a permit to grow enough to make your own. But, assuming they approved his application and his reasons for it, by the time he would get the permit, grow it, and process it, he would be gone. (Dr.'s give him 3 months to live)
Paul