Exactly! I was cured of my Lyme disease by my homemade CS, I never took any
MSP.CS worked well, and still does for me AND my animals.
Marshalee
PS, I remember many years ago the guy who was always trying to tout his
Invive-Revive crap on this list, and was such a pest Mike had to toss him
off! That was 1996, 1997 or thereabouts. Remember, Mike??