A few moments ago I submitted a post relating to liposomal encapsulation.
I made a pronounced typographical error. In line 11....the text should read
"Sodium ascorbate is 3000% more absorbable, than is ascorbic acid."
My profound apologies....I completely missed it because of poor proofing.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley8. -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour