From: Rowena <new...@internode.on.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 1:40:42 PM
Subject: Re: CS>The Blue Man - too expensive?

People are still saying you can make colloidal silver for pennies.
How much CS, and how many pennies?
The distilled water is darned expensive, however worth while it may be.
It's just the "for pennies" that gets me, not anything else.  To me, it's just
silly to say it.
Pennies was then, dollars is now.
"Make your own, and save dollars."
Thank you.  I'll go away now.