I hereby thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the great information passed on for helping my friend's partner in her recovery . Some of you I have written personally. Absolutely awesome. The information received has been forwarded to them and they are having a family discussion this afternoon to really look into the many options they were unaware of.

On behalf of Jenny, the lady concerned, a deeply felt thankyou to you all.

Hanneke

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090912-0, 12/09/2009
Tested on: 13/09/2009 11:15:26 AM